Jeff and his real estate partner have over 60 years of combined experience in commercial real estate.
After completing college, Jeff Dean began his real estate career in 1984 as a residential mortgage lender. In 1986, he began working for a commercial real estate appraisal firm in Phoenix and transferred to Kingman in 1989. He opened Dean Appraisal Group, LLC in 1998 in Lake Havasu City.
During this period, he acquired his Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License, which remained current, but inactive. Due to an overwhelming demand for his expertise in commercial real estate, he recently reactivated his salesperson license. Mr. Dean has 26+ years of full-time commercial valuation service experience throughout Arizona and has been personally involved in over 3,000 commercial properties.
Our services also include consultation, expert witness testimony, depositions, litigation support, market and feasibility studies, estate tax and trust management, retroactive and prospective valuations, highest and best use analysis, surveys, and most commercial real estate related services. Our clients include commercial property lenders, owners, buyers, managers, developers, institutional investors, attorneys, accountants, and private parties.
3303 & 3323 Riverside Drive
Download pdf here
SUMMARY OF PERTINENT INFORMATION
1. Property Name: Mac’s Market Convenience Store
2. Address: 3303 & 3323 Riverside Drive, Parker, Arizona
3. Property Identification Number: 312-34-004A, 008A, La Paz County, Az
4. Property type: One Story 3,460-Square Foot Convenience Store Building, 1,320 Square Foot Canopy,  Two-Sided, M.P. Pumps
5. Outstanding Special Assessments after the payment in the current tax year: None
6. Real Estate Taxes for the Current Year (2015): $6,999.66 (combined).
7. Existing ownership of the subject property: Barsoum & Samuel, Inc. 3303 Riverside Drive, Parker, Arizona
8. Business and/or other intangible assets included in this reported value:
9. Specific Items not included in the Sales Price but also Available: Inventory, Class 9 Liquor License
10.Specific items of personal property included in this reported value: None
11. Zoning: C-2 Commercial, La Paz County
12.Utilities City Sewer and Water, All to Site
13.Building construction class: “C”
14.Age of Improvements: 1979
15. Overall improvement condition: Good
16. Overall improvement quality: Good
17. Land area square feet: 26,248
18. Excess marketable land area: None
19. Parking spaces: Striped and Open
20.Driveways: 1 on Hwy 95
22.Underground Fuel Storage Tanks: (2) 10,000-Gallon Unleaded/Av Gas, (1) 8,000 Gallon Diesel. All tested in 2014. Fiberglass, Double Wall, all with ATG’s. Phase II EIS completed in 2010.
23. Concrete and Asphalt Paving
24.12 Door Walk-In Cooler, 3-Door Freezer, Built-in Ice Cooler
25. Office, Storage Room, Liquor Room, Public (outside) and Employees Restrooms, Fenced Rear Yard
26.Updated Monitoring Equipment, 24 Security Cameras with 24-Hour